The Resource The graveyard book
- The graveyard book
- Statement of responsibility
- Neil Gaiman
- Nobody Owens is a normal boy, except that he has been raised by ghosts and other denizens of the graveyard
- Audio characteristic
- Audies: Children's: Ages Up to 8, 2009.
- Audie Awards, Children's: Ages Up to 8, 2009.
- ALSC Notable Children's Recording
- Booklist Editors' Choice: Audio for Youth
- YALSA Amazing Audiobooks for Young Adults, 2009.
- Additional physical form
- Issued also on cassette.
- Issued also as Recorded Books Unabridged Fiction on compact disc with book.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Intended audience
- 10 years and up
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Gr 2008c
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Narrated by the author
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The graveyard book
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The graveyard book
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/resource/fKBL5VG22OE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/resource/fKBL5VG22OE/">The graveyard book</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/">Huntsville Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>