The Resource Learning to Swim
- Learning to Swim
- Statement of responsibility
- Sara J. Henry
- Winner of the Anthony Award for Best First Novel, the Agatha Award for Best First Novel, and the Mary Higgins Clark Award When she sees what looks like a child tumbling from a ferry into frigid Lake Champlain, Troy Chance dives in without thinking. When she gets the child to shore she discovers that his name is Paul, he speaks only French--and no one seems to be looking for him. Her determination to protect Paul pulls Troy from her quiet life in a small Adirondack town into an unfamiliar world of wealth and privilege in Canada and then in Vermont. Her attachment to him--and the danger she faces when she tries to unravel the mystery of his abandonment--force her to evaluate everything she thought true about herself. Sara J. Henry's riveting, award-winning debut will keep readers engrossed right up to its shattering conclusion.From the Hardcover edition
- Agatha Award for Best First Novel, 2011.
- Anthony Award for Best First Novel, 2012.
- Edgar Allan Poe Awards: Mary Higgins Clark Award, 2012.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Series statement
- Troy Chance novels
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Learning to Swim
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Learning to Swim
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/resource/llhvYt1KPKc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/resource/llhvYt1KPKc/">Learning to Swim</a></span> - <span property="potentialAction" typeOf="OrganizeAction"><span property="agent" typeof="LibrarySystem http://library.link/vocab/LibrarySystem" resource="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.myhuntsvillelibrary.com/">Huntsville Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>